Blazing Circuits is an electronics manufacturing services (EMS) firm, located in the heart of the DFW Metroplex, specializing in the design, manufacturing, and assembly of printed circuit boards (PCBs). Our recent capabilities expansion into plastics manufacturing includes plastic injection molding, blow molding, and custom mold making.
Centrally headquartered in Dallas with satellite offices in Chicago and Cincinnati, Blazing Circuits utilizes a select, coast-to-coast network of qualified suppliers to meet its project goals. We have strategically positioned ourselves to deliver services throughout North America to the Defense and Aerospace, RF/Microwave, Energy, Telecom, Semiconductor, Medical, Industrial and Commercial markets.
Blazing Circuits offers the following capabilities and services:
- Prototypes within 24-48 hours
- Experienced rapid processing of FR4, High-Speed, Ceramics, and Teflon materials
- Can build to IPC-6012, IPC-6013 & IPC-6018 Classes II, III, & IIIA
- Can build to Mil-Spec qualifications:
- MIL-PRF 31032, MIL-PRF 55110, & MIL-P-50884
- Blind/Buried Vias
- Etched Resistors
- Up to 60 layers
- Flex, rigid flex, and rigid PCB
- Low to high volume production assembly
- Independent RoHS and leaded assembly processes
- Placement of BGA, Micro BGA, QFN, 0201, 0402, 01005
- SMT, through-hole, and mixed technology
- Complex, high-density assemblies
- Package on Package (PoP) assembly
- Wave and selective solder
- Backplane and press-fit assembly
- Automated conformal coating / potting
- Automated under-fill
- Complete program management
Single-sided boards are the most common and economical PCBs that are ideal for rapid fabrication, and double-sided boards are widely used today for their expanded technology applications.
Multilayer PCBs have been the key to success for modern advances in electronics as they provide a versatility of multiple interconnections for through-hole and surface mount applications.
Blazing Circuits delivers prototypes, mid-volume, and high-volume single-sided and double-sided PCBs with the following capabilities:
- Multilayer up to 24+ layers
- Wide range of laminate options including high temperature, low loss and lead-free laminates
- Mixed dielectric (hybrid) constructions
- Panel size up to 21″x 26″
- Embedded coin, or metal core and metal backed MLB
- Panel thickness up to .250″
- Heavy copper (16 oz. outer layer / 8 oz.inner layer)
Flexible (flex) boards are used in electronics that need to bend. Blazing Circuits delivers the following types of flex PCBs:
- Single/Double Sided
- 1 – 24+ Layer Capability
- IPC 6013 types 1,2, & 3
- Complex balanced & unbalanced structures
- UL Qualified
- Acrylic, Epoxy, and Adhesive less Polyimide
- Silver film & silver ink EMI shielding
- Custom Surface Finishes Available
A Flex PCB is a patterned arrangement of printed circuits and components that utilize a flexible based material with or without flexible overlay. There are many advantages to using flexible PCBs including lightweight, easy to assemble and efficient for applications that require thin and flexible material.
Whether you’re looking for a double-sided flex circuit or complex multi-layer flexible PCBs, we can provide you with the guidance, expertise, and capabilities to bring your concept to reality.
High-Density Interconnects (HDI) PCBs are utilized to meet the market demand for complex designs in smaller form factors across the majority of market segments including Wireless, Telecom, Military, Medical, Semiconductor, and Instrumentation. HDIs overcome the limitations found in standard circuit technologies through the utilization of ultra-thin cores, fine line processing and alternative via methods to reduce the size and weight of your components.
HDI PCBs have higher interconnect density per unit area requiring more sophisticated technology and manufacturing processes for their production. HDI PCBs are boards with high-density characteristics including micro-sized holes, fine lines and can be constructed with thin high-performance materials, thereby enabling more interconnection functions per unit area.
- 1+N+1 – PCBs contain 1 “build-up” of high-density interconnection layers.
- i+N+i (i≥2) – PCBs contain 2 or more “build-up” of high density interconnection layers. Microvias on different layers can be staggered or stacked. Copper filled stacked micro-via structures are commonly seen in demanding designs.
- Any Layer HDI – All the layers of a PCB are high-density interconnection layers which allow the conductors on any layer of the PCB to be freely interconnected with copper filled stacked micro-via structures. This provides a reliable interconnect solution for highly complex large pin-count devices, such as CPU and GPU chips utilized on handheld and mobile devices.
- Any layer HDI
- Multilayer copper filled stacked micro-via structure
- 1.2/1.2 mil line/space
- 3/9 mil laser via capture pad size
- Embedded distributed and discrete passive components
- Complex rigid-flex HDI products
- Wide material and surface finish selections
Blazing Circuits supports the rapidly expanding industry of LEDs in the lighting industry providing heat-dissipating PCB solutions for proper thermal management. Products include:
- LED PCB
- LED Modules
- LED On Board (LOB)
- Horticulture Lighting
- LEDiL Compatible Product
- CSP Modules
- AC Modules
- Custom Injection Molding
- Over Molding
- Insert Molding
- Heat Staking
- In House Mold Making
- Plastic and Metal Machining
- Blow Molding
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Hot Stamping
- Pad Printing
Blazing Circuits is committed to delivering the highest level of service warranted by the Defense and Aerospace industry’s rigid requirements and critical assemblies.
We are positioned with trusted partners with a proven track record in the Defense and Aerospace industry to provide rapid response and support to high-tech projects and problems. We support a broad and diverse number of programs that include:
- Commercial and Military Aerospace
- Missile Defense
- Ruggedized Computers and Communication Equipment
- Radar Avoidance and Detection
- Satellite Communications
- Weapons and Countermeasures
Radio frequency (RF) and microwave PCBs are a type of PCB designed to operate on signals in the megahertz to gigahertz frequency ranges (medium frequency to extremely high frequency). These frequency ranges are used for communication signals in everything from cellphones to military radars.
Blazing Circuits is aligned with the manufacturers that are expert in production of PCBs with advanced composites to accommodate high speed signals at lower impedance.
Blazing Circuits establishes quality benchmarks for our manufacturing partners to ensure the production of highly reliable products being installed into:
- Power Grid
- Oil and Gas Pipelines
- Drilling Platforms
The telecom industry requires a very wide range of PCBs, driving devices in stable office environments to extreme outdoor weather and temperature conditions. The telecom sector consists of land wired communication, wireless, mass storage, digital and analog broadcasting, cell phone tower, and mobile communication systems.
Blazing Circuits delivers products for the always evolving telecom market. Here are examples of the type of work we support:
- Broadband & Consumer Equipment
- Cell transmission and tower electronics
- Fiber Optic Multiplexers
- Fixed & Mobile Networks
- High-speed routers and servers
- Information security technology
- Military communications systems
- PBX systems
- Phone switching systems
- Satellite technology
- Signal Amplification Devices
- Signal boost online systems
- Space communications technology
- Switching Applications (Controllers, Heating, and Sensing)
- Video Conferencing Devices
- Voice over internet protocol
- Waveguide Grating Devices
- Wireless industrial and commercial phone technology
- Airbag Deployment
The medical industry demands the highest standards of quality, precision and reliability when it comes to their circuit board needs. Blazing Circuits has the ability to produce PCBs that ensure your medical equipment works flawlessly. We have experience with medical printed circuit boards that include complex designs for implantable devices, patient monitoring, robotic surgery systems, CT and MR systems.
We also provide advanced metal and assembly for ultrasound, MR other medical HLA products. Our products undergo numerous levels of inspection and testing to ensure the highest quality products. We are committed to providing solutions keeping the customer and medical use in mind.
Blazing Circuits has the ability to produce PCBs and assemblies to support:
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Products
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
We are committed to providing excellence in manufacturing, assembly, and service.
The automotive industry is constantly developing automobiles in order to strive for enhanced safety and superior technological abilities. These constant innovations increase the need for rigid and flexible circuit boards to heighten the overall automobile experience for a customer.
Blazing Circuits manufactures rigid, flexible, and rigid-flex printed circuit boards to meet demanding electronic applications that can withstand high heat, speed, and motion. We go above and beyond to ensure reliability and long-lasting products that withstand the harsh conditions to which drivers expose automotive electronics.
We support the full range of our automotive customers’ PCB needs – from prototypes to production and from simple to the most advanced technologies.
Our Network’s Certifications
Blazing Circuits’ network certifications:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ITAR Registered
- Joint-Certification Program
- Certified Small Business